As a homeowner, you’ve probably debated whether to fence in your property. It may help to take into consideration the benefits of contracting a Fence Builder in Saint Paul MN to erect the perfect fence for your property and needs. The following are the most cited advantages of a fenced-in yard:
- Privacy – The prevailing reason for fencing in one’s property is to create privacy. In developments where homes are clustered close together privacy is at a premium. You might have the best neighbor’s in the subdivision, but sometimes you just want to relax, work, or entertain, without being on display. The style of fence chosen determines the level of privacy achieved.
- Safety – A fenced-in yard keeps children and family pets safe by preventing them from wandering off. For homes with swimming pools, most municipalities require that they are enclosed with a fence that meets the code requirements.
- Investment in Equity – Fencing adds value to a home should you decide to sell your home. Families with pets and children appreciate the fact the fence is already installed, saving them both time and money. The return on investment for a quality fence is nearly 50-percent.
- Add Beauty – A Fence Builder in Saint Paul MN can install a fence that is not only functional but enhances your landscape. With a vast selection of colors, styles, heights, and designs, the right fence provides a beautiful backdrop to gardens and other landscape features.
- Noise Reduction – If your home is located near a busy road, intersection, or even a playground or school, you may benefit from a reduction in noise pollution. Solid fencing material can reduce noise pollution by as much as 10 decibels. Bear in mind, that a chain link fence does not provide noise reduction, but a tall, solid fence with no gaps between the boards, does.
- Defines Boundaries – Fencing provides a visual delineation of a home’s property boundaries. Fencing is typically erected just inside the actual property line rather than on it or over it. Having a professional fencing company install your fence ensures that the fence is legally installed on your property.
Get more information about these benefits and more by consulting with a professional fence builder today. A professional fence installer assumes all the liability of the project, including obtaining the required permits, assuring compliance with local ordinances, verifying property lines, and identifying the location of buried utilities.