If your home has suffered foundation damage due to flooding, age, sinkhole activity, tree roots or any other cause, you need to contact home damage restoration Ocala specialists right away to prevent further damage, and incur even more costs. Here are a few things you can expect when you hire the right company:
* Professional and friendly service: From the moment you contact them (whether it’s by phone, in person or via the website) you should be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism. Everyone from the receptionist to the contractor onsite should make you feel that your home is their priority and they should treat it as they would their own.
* Free estimate: Before you make any decisions on which company to hire, you’ll need some estimates on how much it’s going to cost, and what work will be involved. A reputable company will give you a free written estimate, outlining everything that is needed, including total cost and how long the work will take.
* Contract: Once you’ve made a decision on which company to hire, they should draw up a contract for you, outlining everything in the no-obligation estimate, as well as anything else that is pertinent to the job, such as warranty, materials needed, financing, etc.
* Warranty: Both the work and the materials should be covered under a warranty. Make sure you understand exactly what is covered and what isn’t.
* Work done on-time: If the contractor is supposed to show up at 8:00 a.m. and stay until 5:00, then they should do just that. The work should be completed when they say it will be; whether that’s 2 days or 2 weeks is a timeline that you and the contractor can work out.
Home damage restoration in Ocala can help ensure your home stays structurally safe for years to come. Check out our website for more information.