Termites are silent destroyers in that their effects will only be realized when the damage has already been done. The fact that their activities in the colony can’t be easily detected makes the whole situation even deadlier. These pests can pull down an investment or cause irreparable damage to property. To safeguard a home or an investment from these destructive agents, termite removal is the best approach.
Moving Towards Permanent Termite Eradication
There are some areas flooded with termite activity. It even becomes risky to put any structural investment due to the fear of losing it to termites. However, with a well-informed and equipped termite specialist, doing away with this menace for good shouldn’t be a big issue. Ideally, there are a couple of sequential steps followed to arrive at the final permanent solution.
- Thorough inspection of the premises and its surroundings
- Administration of termite treatment liquids in and around the perimeter of the home
- Installation of baits aimed at extinguishing the termites’ colony
- Close monitoring of the treated home for any surviving termites which is then followed another treatment
- Testing to make sure that termites are nonexistent after the treatment
- Provision of support information that might be deemed necessary in the removal process
The Sentricon system can also be used for termite removal. It involves the installation and monitoring of stations and support components by a certified pest management expert. As soon as all the activities of the termites have been detected, the colony is then rooted out. The chances of the termites escaping are minimal since the stations are installed underground, which is their operational base.
The termites feed on the bait and spread it around the colony covering every corner. The killer bait works with speed to make sure that no harm is caused to the property.
As is the case, prevention is better than the actual treatment process. Get in touch with the experts who will then undertake to treat the home and keep the termites at bay. Accutech Pest Management uses the Sentricon system to safeguard all structural investments against destruction by termites.